gavel Terms of Service
What cannot be uploaded to ImgPost servers:
- Copyrighted images if you don't own copyright for it
- Violence, racial intolerance, or advocate against any individual, group, or organization
- Any other images that might be considered illegal in USA or EU countries
If you are not sure whether image you want to upload is allowed then do not upload that image.
All uploaded images are checked by staff and images that violate terms will be removed without warning and uploader of such images might be banned from website.
Images embedded into third-party websites should be wrapped in links back to the corresponding HTML pages at our site. Embedding images without such a link is not allowed. The outgoing link should lead the user directly to our web page without any interstitial pages or interruptions.
The ImgPost site is an image hosting provider and is provided by "ImgPost" on an "as is" and on an "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, "ImgPost" makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. "ImgPost" shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this web site.
Compliance with Laws
Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any illegal material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
Disclaimer Regarding Information Provided by Members
Images, photos or other uploaded and hosted materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the ImgPost Hosting Service ("Service"), are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You're also agreeing that ImgPost has permission to store, index, manipulate materials uploaded to the Service. Furthermore, it is sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content was uploaded to correctly categorize the content type as 'Safe for Work' or 'Not Safe for Work'. Consequently, you, the member are entirely responsible for all Content that you post or otherwise make available via the Service. Service is not responsible for, Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.
Termination of Services
You agree that imgpost.me, has the right to delete or suspend your account, block your IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any "Content" within the Service, for any reason, without limitation. In addition, you agree that imgpost.me Hosting Service shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any early termination of your access to the Service.
Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe that copyright infringement or intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide imgpost.me with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description or url on imgpost.me where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the imgpost.me site.
- Your current contact information, including telephone number, and/or email address.
- Your statement and good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- Your statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright or intellectual property infringement can be directed to imgpost.me's Designated Agent via [email protected]
Please do not send any other notices or communications to the Designated Agent, who is appointed solely for the purposes of receiving notices of copyright claims under the DMCA.